- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: 1883
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 x 4 5/8 x 2 in. (13.3 x 11.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Markings: Co. logo printed in green with a 'U'; applied rectangular white-paper tag with no. '6698'.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 8F
- Accession Number: 1999.152.23
- Image: 1999.152.23_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Shoe, porcelain, ivory-bodied, woman's high-heeled shoe with stylized lacing and gilt molded-rosette buckle.
Condition: Good, repair to top of shoe.