Vase, shape 1672
- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. Ltd. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: introduced 1893, made 1895
- Dimensions: 11 5/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/4 in. (29.5 x 19.1 x 18.4 cm)
- Markings: Co. logo printed in puce with 4 dots; impressed '26'; printed in a puce rectangle, the registry no. '212693'; impressed '16'; printed in puce '1672'; applied rectangular white-paper tag with ' 7739'; handwritten in brown 'S'; handwritten in black 'O'.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 1G
- Accession Number: 1999.152.31
- Image: 1999.152.31_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Vase, ivory-bodied porcelain; of ovoid form; molded on front and back shoulder with a pink-glazed grotesque mask centering diaper-patterns and molded foliate loop handles in shades of pink and blue; hand painted on front with large spray of polychrome flowers on a pink and yellow prismatic ground; on the reverse a smaller but similarly painted spray of flowers; a fluted, blue neck encircled with band of pink flowers; raised on a blue, fluted, circular base.