Vase, shape 1822
- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. Ltd. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain, bronze
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: 1895
- Dimensions: 17 x 6 7/8 x 6 in. (43.2 x 17.5 x 15.3 cm)
- Markings: Co. logo printed in puce with 7 dots and enclosed around logo ' WORCESTER SHOT ENAMELS'; in a printed puce edged ribbon ' ENGLAND', printed in puce, a rectangle with the registration no. '260428'; printed in puce '1822'; applied rectangular white-paper tag with '5476'; .
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H00, 3A
- Accession Number: 1999.152.35
- Image: 1999.152.35_mark_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Vase, white-bodied porcelain with bronze base, of baluster shape; molded with eight elongated gilt-edged reserves with trailing bouquets of polychrome flowers against a 'shot enamel' pink ground; short foliate-handles applied to shoulder; raised on a fluted, flaring circular foot on a gilt-bronze foliate base.
Condition: Very good