- Artist: Royal Crown Derby Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: 1883
- Dimensions: 11 1/8 x 4 1/2 x 3 in. (28.3 x 11.4 x 7.6 cm)
- Markings: Co. logo printed in green with 'U'; applied, white, rectangular tag '3373'.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H00, 3F
- Accession Number: 1999.152.75
- Image: 1999.152.75_side1_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Ewer, ivory-bodied porcelain, of flattened inverted baluster shape; in the Turkish taste, the front and reverse of body molded into gilt-edged, lobe-shaped reserves, each painted with a flowering vine in underglaze blue; the sides of body green; the upright, molded spout and applied scrolled handle gilded; raised on a circular base with four lappet feet.
Condition: Very good.