- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. Ltd. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Dates: ca. 1900
- Dimensions: 8 3/4 x 6 3/4 x 3 in. (22.2 x 17.1 x 7.6 cm)
- Markings: On underside of base at center, transfer printed in black: "[Co. logo]/LEADLESS GLAZE/RdNo338593 [outlined with rectangular box]/2051". Written in black: "21"/ Applied rectangular white sticker, written in black: "$895.00".
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 3B
- Accession Number: 1999.152.225
- Image: CUR.1999.152.225_front.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2012
Flattened spherical green vase with long flaring fluted neck and stepped and fluted foot with applied opposing scrolled handles, decorated with painted and gilt birds on primary side and plant sprigs on the secondary side.