- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. Ltd. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Worcester, England
- Dates: 1878
- Dimensions: 6 x 4 7/8 x 4 5/8 in. (15.3 x 12.4 x 11.7 cm)
- Markings: Transfer printed in puce on underside, Co. logo with "N" underneath; impressed design registration diamond [illegible]; inscribed numbers [illegible].
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H00, 3E
- Accession Number: 1999.152.231
- Image: 1999.152.231_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Porcelain vase formed by four canted rectangular illusionistic bamboo stalk frames with infilled leaves attached to central raised larger bamboo stalk. Each yellowish-brown stalk with thin gilt band at lip and base and infilled leaves in reddish-brown.