- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Worcester, England
- Dates: 1883
- Dimensions: 4 3/8 x 5 x 5 in. (11.1 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
- Markings: Underside, in stamped in red: "[Royal Worcester company logo]/73" and small white paper label with in black ink:" R.Worcester/235-/14 WEH"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H00, 3F
- Accession Number: 1999.152.243
- Image: CUR.1999.152.243.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
White bodied porcelain, square Pagoda shaped vase with applied decoration of a naturalistic climbing salamander, on three red feet. Across 3/4 of the upper section of the vase, attached brown/bronze colored salamander with gold highlights; applied at top and at base ½ inch band of abstracted Chinese lattice style decoration in dark bronze color; on three inverted abstracted geometric shaped feet.