Vase, shape 929
- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Worcester, England
- Dates: introduced 1882, made 1883
- Dimensions: 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 x 4 1/8 in. (14.3 x 9.8 x 10.5 cm)
- Markings: On underside center, printed in blue: company logo. Molded diamond design registration. Scratched: "929". Impressed on foot rim: "[illegible]"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 3B
- Accession Number: 1999.152.246
- Image: 1999.152.246_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Porcelain vase in the shape of a white water jug inset in an illusionistic brown tightly woven basket with twisted and looped handle on raised foot.