- Artist: Waechtersbach (Maker)
- Medium: Glazed Earthenware
- Geographical Location: Germany
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 in. (15.3 x 8.6 x 8.6 cm)
- Markings: Underside: impressed [shield]/'0149'; stamped, in dark blue: [Company Logo]/ 'WAECHTERSBACH'/
Attached paper label(underside) in blue ink:' 8119'
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H00, 3E
- Accession Number: 1999.152.249
- Image: CUR.1999.152.249.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Dark green earthenware cylindrical shaped vase with decoration of alternating light and dark glazed floral pattern. Dark green glaze, cylindrical vase with short neck and rounded rim, with decoration of a continuous repeated alternating design set in a square, of a flower with spiky petals, half of flower in each square has green petals against black and in other half of square reverse color order.