- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Worcester, England
- Dates: 1891
- Dimensions: 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 5 in. (24.1 x 14 x 12.7 cm)
- Markings: On underside of base at center, transfer printed in puce: "[Co. logo]/RdNo178446 [inside rectangular box]/1539". Applied white sticker, written in black: "5723". On interior of rim: Co. logo which includes "WORCESTER PRISMATIC ENAMELS/ENGLAND".
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 3D
- Accession Number: 1999.152.267
- Image: CUR.1999.152.267.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Classical styled vase, with narrow neck and polychrome and gold floral decoration. Open flared rim with long narrow, ridged neck in blue glaze, with thick gold band at rim, beneath neck, raised geometric design in blue/pink glaze, bulbous oval main body, with pink tinge to glaze, decoration on both sides in gold paint of budding floral branch;at shoulder blue, geometric cutout handle with highlights in gold paint, the whole on a raise blue glazed foot with molded diaper pattern decoration.