- Artist: Royal Crown Derby Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Derby, England
- Dates: ca. 1890
- Dimensions: 7 5/8 x 4 5/8 x 4 5/8 in. (19.4 x 11.7 x 11.7 cm)
- Markings: On underside of base at center, transfer printed in red: "[Co. logo]/513/2578". Written near rim: "T". Applied rectangular white paper label, written in black: "5167".
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H28, 1G
- Accession Number: 1999.152.323
- Image: CUR.1999.152.323.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2012
Ovoid, cream glaze vase with polychrome and gilt decoration. Ovoid body with overall polychrome decoration of large and small flowers and foliage in pink, blue and green and gold, with small white dot highlights on flower petals. At shoulder: raised dot band in gold; short neck with raised geometric pattern in gold and thin flared rim; attached narrow circular disc base with thin gold band.