- Artist: James Tissot
- Medium: Pen and ink
- Dates: 1886-1887 or 1889
- Dimensions: Sheet: 3 7/8 x 5 5/8 in. (9.8 x 14.3 cm)
Mount: 4 x 5 15/16 in. (10.2 x 15.1 cm)
- Signature: Signed lower left, monogram: "JTJ"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso on mount: "Chapiteaux phenicien predication page 83"
- Collection: European Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, J104
- Accession Number: 00.159.438.2
- Image: 00.159.438.2_IMLS_PS3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
This is one of seven drawings (00.159.438.1-.7) sketched on and later cut from one sheet of paper. The drawings were sketched in four registers and the placement of this drawing was the left side of the second register.