Type of Jew
- Artist: James Tissot
- Medium: Pen and ink on paper mounted on board
- Dates: 1886-1887 or 1889
- Dimensions: Sheet: 7 x 4 5/8 in. (17.8 x 11.7 cm)
- Signature: Signed lower right on figure: "J. Tissot"
- Collection: European Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, J105
- Accession Number: 00.159.403.2
- Image: 00.159.403.2_IMLS_PS3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Drawing is of a man. This is one of two drawings (00.159.403.1-.2) sketched on and later cut from one sheet of paper. The placement of this drawing was on the right side of the sheet.