- Artist: Piero Fornasetti (Designer)
- Medium: Glazed earthenware
- Geographical Location: Milan, Italy
- Dates: ca. 1954
- Dimensions: 1 x 10 1/4 x 10 1/4 in. (2.5 x 26 x 26 cm)
- Markings: On bottom, transfer printed in black, on rim: "ALTO/HAUT/TOP [inside scroll pierced by arrow]". On bottom, transfer printed in black, center: "[Leaf]/10/EVA/FORNASETTI . MILANO/MADE IN ITALY"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, EXHIBITION-4, DecArts 4T44
- Accession Number: 2005.37.17
- Image: 2005.37.17_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2007
Plate, porcelain, of circular dished form, number 10 from the 12-piece "Eva" (Eve) series. Transfer-printed decoration in black on white ground of left shoulder and breast on diagonally crosshatched ground.