- Artist: John Gordon Rideout (Designer)
- Medium: Plaskon (plastic), metal, glass
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: 1930-1933
- Dimensions: 11 3/4 x 8 7/8 x 7 1/2 in. (29.8 x 22.5 x 19.1 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on radio dial: "AIR KING"
Metal label affixed to inside of back: "LICENSED BY / RADIO CORPORATION OF AMERICA / SUPERHETERODYNE ... [three lines of text and patent information] ... AIR KING PRODUCTS CO. INC. / BROOKLYN, N.Y., U.S.A. / MODEL / 60-70 / SER. NO. / A2447"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf K
- Accession Number: 85.9
- Image: 85.9_SL1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Radio, plastic case with metal and glass parts. Rectangular, box-like form of light green plastic with two narrow steps attached to each side. The front decorated with series of seven vertical striations from top to bottom, and four horizontal ones near base. Black on/off and volume buttons to right and left near base and large green tuning knob at center of face. Near top is metal (brass?) plaque showing a male and a female figure in ancient dress placing their hands in middle of abstracted symbol (for radio wave?). Condition information under documentation.