- Artist: Sevres (Maker)
- Medium: Glass
- Geographical Location: Sevres, France
- Dates: ca. 1910
- Dimensions: 10 x 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 in. (25.4 x 11.4 x 11.4 cm)
- Markings: On bottom, in gold: "Sevres"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 8E
- Accession Number: 2007.41.4
- Image: CUR.2007.41.4.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2011
Molded squat baluster-form vase of pale blue-green body with swirling light purple integral decoration. Long wide tapered neck with gilt rim raised on short footring.