- Artist: Queens Art Pewter, Ltd. (Manufacturer)
- Medium: Pewter, silvered glass
- Geographical Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1935
- Dimensions: 9 1/8 x 5 x 3/4 in. (23.2 x 12.7 x 1.9 cm)
- Markings: On bottom of handle, impressed: "QUEENS ART PEWTER/HANDMADE/DANISH PEWTER/MADE USA"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 20, Shelf J
- Accession Number: 2007.21.2
- Image: 2007.21.2_front_PS6.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Circular mirror with long ovoid handle. Impressed on the back at center with five concentric circles.