- Artist: Queens Art Pewter, Ltd. (Manufacturer)
- Medium: Pewter, bristles, cellulous
- Geographical Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1935
- Dimensions: 8 5/8 x 4 3/8 x 1 1/2 in. (21.9 x 11.1 x 3.8 cm)
- Markings: On bottom of handle, impressed: "QUEENS ART PEWTER/HANDMADE/DANISH PEWTER/MADE USA"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 20, Shelf J
- Accession Number: 2007.21.3
- Image: 2007.21.3_front_PS6.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Circular brush with cellulous bristles and long ovoid handle. Impressed on the back at center with five concentric circles.