- Artist: Charles Graham (Designer)
- Medium: Glazed stoneware
- Geographical Location: Greenpoint, Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Dates: Patented April 7, 1885
- Dimensions: 7 1/2 x 5 5/8 in. (19.1 x 14.3 cm)
- Markings: On exterior, impressed below lip on opposing sides, within rectangular shape with canted corners: "CHAS. GRAHAM/PAT APRIL 7TH/1885"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, SPECIAL EXHIBITION, 4-Rotating 4W20
- Accession Number: 2007.22
- Image: 2007.22_PS6.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2011
Brown pyriform vase with concave neck and slightly flared rim. Over-all white raised decoration in the Japanese taste depicting a naturalistic scene with bird, moth, vines, flowers, and spider web. Shoulder articulated with two thin bands of small impressed dots.