Luncheon Plate, from Four-Piece "Grandmother" Setting
- Artist: Robert Venturi (Designer)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1985
- Dimensions: 7/8 x 9 1/4 x 9 1/4 in. (2.2 x 23.5 x 23.5 cm)
- Markings: On underside, printed in black: 'Swid Powell / © Robert Venturi [facsimile signature in script] / "Grandmother" '
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf F
- Accession Number: 85.158.15
- Image: "Cropped", 85.158.14_85.158.15_85.158.16a-b_mark_cropped_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
"Grandmother" pattern. Circular luncheon plate with wide rim in white porcelain with vitreous glaze and transfer-printed decorations. Plate decorated with overall floral pattern in pink, mauve, yellow, blue, and green. Pairs of short black lines are scattered randomly over this pattern. Part of four piece place setting (85.158.14-16a-b).