Cup and Saucer, from Four-Piece "Grandmother" Setting
- Artist: Robert Venturi (Designer)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1985
- Dimensions: Cup (a): 2 1/8 x 4 1/4 x 3 3/8 in. (5.4 x 10.8 x 8.6 cm)
Saucer (b): 3/4 x 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 in. (1.9 x 14.6 x 14.6 cm)
- Markings: On underside of both cup (a) and saucer (b), printed in black: 'Swid Powell / © Robert Venturi [facsimile signature in script] / "Grandmother" '
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf F
- Accession Number: 85.158.16a-b
- Image: "Cropped", 85.158.14_85.158.15_85.158.16a-b_mark_cropped_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
"Grandmother" pattern. Cylindrical cup (a) with simple arched handle and circular saucer (b) in white porcelain with vitreous glaze and transfer-printed decoration. Both pieces covered in overall floral pattern in pink, mauve, yellow, blue, and green. Pairs of short black lines are scattered randomly over this pattern. Part of four piece place setting (85.158.14-16a-b).