Sesquicentennial Medal of the U.S. Military Academy
- Artist: Laura Gardin Fraser (Maker)
- Medium: Bronze
- Dates: ca. 1952
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3/8 in. (7.6 x 7.6 x 1 cm)
- Markings: Foundry mark on outer edge at bottom: "MEDALLIC ART CO. N.Y. BRONZE"
- Signature: Medallist's monogram on obverse, bottom center: "L.G.F. Sc."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 46, Dwr. A
- Accession Number: X1185
- Image: X1185_front_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
Circular medal. Obverse: symbol with torch, sword, and laurel wreath; surrounded by legend, "UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY / 1802 1952 / SESQUICENTENNIAL©". Reverse: eagle surmounting crest with plumed helmet and sword, furling banner behind eagle reads, "DUTY HONOR COUNTRY WEST POINT MDCCCII USMA"; legend around edge, "WEST POINT / DUTY HONOR COUNTRY"