Linked Oval Necklace
- Artist: Art Smith (Maker)
- Medium: Silver, amethyst quartz
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: designed by 1974
- Dimensions: 11 x 10 1/2 x 1/2 in. (27.9 x 26.7 x 1.3 cm)
- Markings: impressed on back: "Art Smith"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Accession Number: 2007.61.1
- Image: 2007.61.1_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
A necklace of flattened oval rings that decrease in size from the center oval, which is set with a large purple-and-white semi-precious stone set in a silver collar. The rings pivot at joins. An undulating clasp formed from a flattened wire hooks into small circles soldered to the front of the two smallest ovals at top.