- Artist: Art Smith (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1962
- Dimensions: 7 1/8 x 9 x 2 1/2 in. (18.1 x 22.9 x 6.4 cm)
- Markings: Seemingly unmarked
- Inscriptions: "3" written in ink on verso.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Accession Number: 2007.61.8
- Image: 2007.61.8_2007.61.20a-b_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
A wreath-like, asymmetrical necklace composed of a semi-circular neckpiece that is open at the front and from which is soldered short, crescent-shaped flattened wires that terminate in small spheres of varying size.