Cluster Knuckles Ring
- Artist: Art Smith (Maker)
- Medium: Silver alloy, rhodochrosite, jade (?), turquoise (?), zoisite (?)
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1968
- Dimensions: 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. (3.8 x 8.9 x 6.4 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on back: "Art Smith"
- Inscriptions: "49" written in ink on verso.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 1U03, PACKING ROOM
- Accession Number: 2007.61.17
- Image: 2007.61.17_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
A large ring of pink, turquoise, green-and-purple-mottled and orange, oval-shaped, semi-precious cabouchon stones that spans three fingers. The stones are framed in silver and affixed to wires that are soldered together to form two openings for fingers, between the smaller orange and larger purple-green stones and the smaller turquoise and larger pink stones.