- Artist: Lurelle Guild (Designer)
- Medium: Chromed, polished and enameled steel; cast aluminum; vinyl; rubber
- Geographical Location: Dover, Delaware, United States
- Dates: ca. 1937
- Dimensions: 8 1/2 x 23 x 7 3/4 in. (21.6 x 58.4 x 19.7 cm)
- Markings: Pressed into metal band on top: "K75892R".
Opposite , on under side of bass: "MODEL XXX D. C. TO 60 CYCLES A.C. 115 VOLTS-535 WATTS".
Molded into underside of blue canister: "UL"
Both sides of canister with band with raised letters: "ELECTROLUX"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf P
- Accession Number: 86.15a-f
- Image: 86.15a-f_SL3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Canister-type vacuum cleaner with blue body (vinyl-covered on top, enameled on bottom), raised on a pair of polished steel runners; one end of canister chromed steel, the other cast aluminum. Rubber handle. Model 30. Parts are sub lettered as follows: (a) body; (b) hose; (c) upper chrome tube; (d) chrome tube with brush attachment; (e) brush attachment; (f) electrical cord.
CONDITION: Worn from use with scratching, pitting, and minor dents to all surfaces.