- Artist: Thomas Edwards (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Dates: ca. 1730-1740
- Dimensions: 2 x 5 1/2 x 8 in. (5.1 x 14 x 20.3 cm)
Other (Top Diameter): 5 1/2 in. (14 cm)
Other (Bottom Diameter): 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Markings: Stamped on inside bottom of bowl and also on side exterior, proper left of handle: "TE" in rectangle.
- Inscriptions: Engraved on top of handle, in center: "I H [raised above an *] S"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 22, Shelf E
- Accession Number: 86.180.1
- Image: 86.180.1_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Porringer, silver. Shallow bowl with sides curving out from stepped, domed bottom and back to averted lip. Applied, pierced "key-hole" handle.
CONDITION: Normal wear, scratches and dents with an especially deep dent onside of bowl opposite handle. Much solder at juncture of handle and bowl. Old repair at dome step in center of bottom where silver has broken through. Breaks in the silver at edge where side meets bottom.