- Artist: Derby Silver Company (Maker)
- Medium: Silver-plate on nickel silver (white metal)
- Geographical Location: Derby, Connecticut, United States
- Dates: ca. 1910
- Dimensions: 1 5/8 x 14 x 14 in. (4.1 x 35.6 x 35.6 cm)
- Markings: Stamped on underside, near edge: "14 / DERBY S.P.CO. / INTERNATIONAL S. CO. / 4105 / EPNS [Gothic letters in shields] / W.M. MOUNTS / HAND BEATEN"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 6B
- Accession Number: 87.21
- Image: CUR.87.21.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
Serving dish, silver-plate on nickel silver (white metal). Circular dish with deep bouge; flat rim with plain applied band. Edge of rim articulated in eight sections alternating serpentine scallops and flat, slightly rounded sections. Bouge and rim showing unplanished hammer marks in the arts-and-crafts manner.
CONDITION: Much wear and surface scratches, otherwise fine.