Tea Pot and Lid on Stand
- Artist: Ben Seibel (Designer)
- Medium: Glazed stoneware
- Geographical Location: United States
- Dates: 1952-1954
- Dimensions: 12 x 11 x 10 1/2 in. (30.5 x 27.9 x 26.7 cm)
- Markings: On bottom in center, molded: "176/raymor/by Roseveill U.S.A./OVENPROOF/PAT. PEND."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 19, Shelf P
- Accession Number: 2007.62.22a-c
- Image: CUR.2007.62.22a-c_view1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2011
Molded mottled matte brown round teapot [a] with C-shaped handle, short spout, and ovoid lid [b]. Two opposing struts at middle of body support teapot in half-circle cut-outs of stand [c] that has a circular base and rises on opposing sides.