- Artist: Reed & Barton (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
- Dates: ca. 1908
- Dimensions: 8 1/4 x 8 x 4 1/2 in. (21 x 20.3 x 11.4 cm)
- Markings: Stamped on bottom: "REED & BARTON / 1755 / 6"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: Inscribed engraving on the front side : "B [or R]. W. C. and O. M. A. / FROM THE / Walter Lowrie Club. / July 23rd 1908." [all in script except "FROM THE"]
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 20, Shelf H
- Accession Number: 87.174
- Image: 87.174.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Pewter pitcher. Ovoid, "sweetheart" shape with molded foot rim and molded scalloped rim at lip and spout. Twig-form handle has lower acanthus terminal and branches to two leaf terminals at rim. Reserve on front and back formed by opposing C-scrolls.
CONDITION: Normal wear, scratches and oxyadation. mineral deposits on interior.