- Artist: Olin Levi Warner
- Medium: Bronze with marble base
- Dates: 1880
- Dimensions: 23 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 11 in. (59.7 x 21.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Markings: Inscribed along bottom edge of neck at back, proper left: "JNO. WILLIAMS / BRONZE FOUNDRY, N.Y."
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, EXHIBITION-5, American 5W20
- Accession Number: 87.193.1
- Image: 87.193.1_front_PS1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2004
Bust of woman gazing to left, with wavy hair tied with fillets and gathered into a chignon at nape of neck; narrow rectangular plaque (blank) below neck in front; bust attached with screws to pedestal base of green marble with dark green and pink veins.