- Artist: Parks Boyd (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Dates: 1795-1819
- Dimensions: 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 4 in. (11.4 x 14.6 x 10.2 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on inside bottom, partially struck stamp that appears to be a rectangle containing indistinct letters, surmounted by sunburst form.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 5A
- Accession Number: X275
- Image: X275.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Pewter mug; cylindrical body with stepped ridge around lower edge, body tapers toward top, then flares out at an angle at lip. Attached S-shaped handle (soldered on) with short tail end; handle tapers toward end and terminates in rounded ball.
CONDITION: Poor; discolored marks (corrosion) all-over, including one large patch on side of mug; all-over scratches and pit marks; crack in lip opposite handle.