- Artist: Vadis Turner
- Medium: Twin size bed frame, twin mattress and twin box spring, wooden headboard and footboard, chenille fabric and bedspread, bibles, tampons, undergarments, garter belts, panty hose, found jewelry, beads, chocolate coins, artist embroidered gloves, artist made pillows, wax paper, birth control pills, plastic figurines, cotton linens, porcelain plates, light bulbs, ribbons, and other mixed media.
- Dates: 2009
- Dimensions: 90 x 48 x 120 in. (228.6 x 121.9 x 304.8 cm) (as installed)
- Collection: Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H3, 5C
- Accession Number: 2009.32
- Image: CUR.2009.32.jpg. Photograph courtesy of Lyons Weir Gallery, 0,