- Artist: Yves Behar (Designer)
- Medium: Aluminum, LED
- Dates: Designed: 2006; Manufactured: June 22 2009.
- Dimensions: 21 x 8 11/16 in. (53.3 x 22.1 cm)
- Markings: (a)Front on base: [company logo]; underside of base, attached white thick paper label with black printed script: "[company logo] HERMAN MILLER/LEAF [TRADE MARK SIGN] PERSONAL LIGHT [chinese characters]/MODEL[chinese characters]: G6510.32/PSU INPUT [chinese characters] DC24V-1.OA,50-60HZ/LIGHT INPUT[chinese characters] DC2406A [ - + symbols]/LIGHT POWER[chinese characters] 15W/MANUFACTURED DATE [chinese characters]JUN 22 2009/CONTROLLER DATE CODE: F C [symbol] UL FILE NO:E307527/DESIGNED IN THE USA MADE IN CHINA[chinese characters]/PATENT PENDING 188-443 4357"; underneath, small gold label with black print: " C UL[in circle]/LISTED/PORTABLE LUMINAIRE/LUMINARIE PORTATIF/ISSUE NO: BL 12/L11249768"
(b) AC adapter with clear printed label with symbols. (c) power cord: voltage information printed in grey along cord and attached white paper label, printed in black: "10A 125V"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf I
- Accession Number: 2010.15.3a-c
- Image: CUR.EL76.18_view1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009