- Artist: H. Edward Winter (Maker)
- Medium: Enamel on copper
- Dates: 1967
- Dimensions: 1/2 x 11 1/2 in. (1.3 x 29.2 cm)
- Markings: Underside of plate at center, in black, 'WINTER/1967'
- Signature: Front of plate in black enamel to one side on lower third: "WINTER 1967". Underside of plate at center, in black, 'WINTER/1967'
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf K
- Accession Number: 2009.73
- Image: CUR.2009.73.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Large copper plate with light green and black enamel geometric decoration. Large copper plate with light green enamel glaze and decoration in black enamel of overlapping abstracted triangles, circles and swirls, with dark lines and shaded areas to each geometric shape. Center of plate with randomly spaced small red/orange and light blue enamel dots. Reverse of plate in dark green enamel. Plate signed by maker.