- Artist: Alexander Phimister Proctor
- Medium: Bronze
- Dates: 1899
- Dimensions: 16 1/2 x 20 x 7 1/2 in. (41.9 x 50.8 x 19.1 cm)
- Markings: Foundry mark engraved on edge of base below proper left rear leg: "Pompeian Bronze Works NY"
- Signature: Signed on base between front legs "A.P. PROCTOR" and dated on base near proper right rear leg "COPY RT 1899"
- Inscriptions: Painted in black on underside of base: "3" and "11904"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 32, Shelf G
- Accession Number: 12.897
- Image: 12.987_transp5805.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Male elk in walking pose, head lowered slightly and mouth open; full antlers; stands on flat rectangular base.