Teardrop Candlestick, model 7792
- Artist: Steuben Glass, a division of Corning Glass Works, 1903-2011 (Maker)
- Medium: Colorless glass
- Geographical Location: Corning, New York, United States
- Dates: Designed 1937, manufactured 1937-2002
- Dimensions: 8 3/4 x 4 1/2 in. (22.2 x 11.4 cm)
- Markings: On underside of outer base, etched in script "Steuben"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf O
- Accession Number: 2010.14.2
- Image: CUR.2010.14.2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2011
One of a pair, colorless glass candlestick with large teardrop in knop. Tall colorless glass candlestick with wide, thick rim, baluster shape middle section with large teardrop in knop, tall bell shaped foot with pontil mark on base.