- Artist: Carlos Sobral
- Medium: Resin, rubber
- Geographical Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dates: Designed 2003
- Dimensions: 3 7/16 x 1 1/16 x 3 3/8 in. (8.7 x 2.7 x 8.6 cm)
- Markings: Attached label, black folded card with white text: front: [company logo]/"SOBRAL"; interior: "SOBRAL"/; text in Portuguese/ French/ English: " Brazilian creator and designer and inventor of revolutionary new/techniques for working with resin. Each piece is unique and made/by hand using an eco-friendly production process";/ reverse: "SOBRAL/ www.sobral design.com;"/ white paper label with black printed text: "PULCERA/KL ESCULTURA MEDIA/C1C U/002904.0333.01/[BARCODE]"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H25, 3GG
- Accession Number: 2011.17.1
- Image: CUR.2011.17.1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
Small bracelet with sixteen multicolored resin cone shapes on a white rubber elastic band. Thick white elastic band with 16 cone shaped multicolor resin shapes, each shape at underside with attached disc with hole to thread onto elastic band. Colored resin cones: two green, two pink, two colorless, two grey, two yellow, three purple, three blue. Attached black label (see marks).