Knife from a 5 Piece Place Setting, Sphere Pattern
- Artist: Izabel Lam (Designer)
- Medium: Bronze
- Geographical Locations:
- Dates: ca. 1990
- Dimensions: 1/2 x 7/8 x 9 3/4 in. (1.3 x 2.2 x 24.8 cm)
- Markings: Impressed above knob on underside of handle: "IZABEL LAM"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf N
- Accession Number: 1991.93.1
- Image: CUR.1991.93.1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
Bronze knife, "Sphere" pattern; straight blade with rounded end. Undulating handle, terminating in a hammered textured knob.
CONDITION: Excellent; tiny surface scratch tip proper right near edge of blade.