Man's Wedding Ring
- Artist: Art Smith
- Medium: Gold and Sterling Silver.
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: 1974
- Dimensions: 3/8 x 1 in. (1 x 2.5 cm)
- Markings: Interior of band, stamped: 'Art Smith/STERLING/14K'; exterior of ring on gold loop, stamped: '14K P(?).'
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Accession Number: 2011.89.3
- Image: 2011.89.3_PS9.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2012
Man's wedding ring with raised gold and silver 'pebble' design on exterior. Large wedding band with join at reverse, exterior with irregular shaped large and small 'pebbles' in polished silver and gold against a dark matt background; soldered to one exterior side is a narrow gold loop.