Pair of Cuff Links
- Artist: Art Smith
- Medium: Gold and silver
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: 1974
- Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1/2 in. (2.5 x 2.5 x 1.3 cm)
15 x 15 in. (38.1 x 38.1 cm)
- Markings: One cufflink, on reverse on horizontal latch, stamped: '14K'; Other cufflink,on reverse of horizontal latch,stamped: '18K'.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Accession Number: 2011.89.4a-b
- Image: 2011.89.4a-b_PS9.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2012
Pair of men's triangular cuff links with raised polished silver and gold 'pebble' design with folding vertical and horizontal latch for attaching to shirt.