Cup and Saucer
- Artist: Marion Anderson Noyes (Designer)
- Medium: Pewter, walnut
- Geographical Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: (a) Cup: 1 7/8 x 3 1/4 x 2 9/16 x 2 9/16 in. (4.8 x 8.3 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm)
(b) Saucer: 1/2 x 4 3/16 x 4 3/16 x 4 3/16 in. (1.3 x 10.6 x 10.6 x 10.6 cm)
- Markings: (a) Incised on base of cup, in script: "Marion Louise / Anderson"
(b) Incised on base of saucer, in script: "Marion Louise Anderson" underlined.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 20, Shelf K
- Accession Number: 1992.40.13a-b
- Image: 1992.40.13a-b_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Small pewter cup and saucer with walnut handle. (a) Cup is cylindrical with straight to edge and angled sides that taper down to slightly rounded bottom with foot rim; wooden handle in shape of "7" attached with pewter collars. (b) Round, shallow saucer with center cup indention surrounded by pewter ridge; raised on foot rim.