- Artist: Marion Anderson Noyes (Designer)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: United States
- Dates: ca. 1955
- Dimensions: 7 1/2 x 9 1/2 x 4 1/4 in. (19.1 x 24.1 x 10.8 cm)
- Markings: Stamped on base on interior of candle holder : "TOWLE / STERLING / 11 / FILLED REINFORCED"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 4E
- Accession Number: 1992.40.32
- Image: 1992.40.32_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2006
Silver candlestick with plastic accent. Bud-shaped candle holder with flat top and flared lip; tapers to narrow tubular stem that curves down in spiraling shape to form base, stem has black plastic tip with rounded end.
Condition: Good; small nicks and spotting.