Bowl, "Classique Modern"
- Artist: Walter Dorwin Teague (Designer)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: United States
- Dates: Introduced 1934.
- Dimensions: 3 1/8 x 9 5/8 x 9 5/8 in. (7.9 x 24.4 x 24.4 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside of bowl, in center: around circle, "PLYMOUTH / MADE IN [U.S.A. (?) -- letters are worn down]"; within circle, "K / PEWTER / S"
- Signature: no signaturre
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf L
- Accession Number: 1992.102
- Image: 1992.102_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
"Classique Modern" Bowl, pewter. Circular, shallow bowl with broad, smooth rim is joined to open circular foot ring by four open circular discs, each enclosing three wavy lines, which support bowl underneath rim.
CONDITION: Normal scratches and nicks, but good.