- Artist: Gorham Manufacturing Company (Maker)
- Medium: Copper, silver, and bone
- Geographical Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Dates: ca. 1883
- Dimensions: 6 1/8 x 7 1/4 x 4 in. (15.6 x 18.4 x 10.2 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on bottom: "[anchor within shield] / GORHAM & CO / Y77 / P" along one edge and "6" along edge near handle; Scratched on bottom: "SS LEX" [and other letters that are scratched out]
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 6B
- Accession Number: 1992.165.3
- Image: CUR.1992.165.3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
Pitcher; copper, silver, bone. Patinated copper, barrel-shaped cylindrical body with short curving spout truncated on end; interior gilt with simple molded silver rim on interior. C-shaped bone handle with simple silver sockets.
CONDITION: Some scratches to patination, otherwise, patination in excellent condition. Some oxidation, especially to interior seams. Traces of polish residue.