- Artist: Manning Bowman and Co. (Manufacturer)
- Medium: Chromed metal, wood
- Geographical Location: Meriden, Connecticut, United States
- Dates: mid 1930s
- Dimensions: 7 7/8 x 6 3/4 x 4 1/2 in. (20 x 17.1 x 11.4 cm)
- Markings: Stamped on underside of base: "MANNING BOWMAN / MERIDEN, CONN. U.S.A."
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf J
- Accession Number: 83.108.18
- Image: 83.108.18_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Pitcher chromed metal, part wooden handle. Simple cylindrical shape raised on horizontally ribbed base, a tiny pouring spout to one side with an ice guard arching above the edges. On the opposite side a two-part metal and wood handle, each part a curved L-shape.
CONDITION: Good, numerous surface scratches and wear throughout. Handle slightly worn.