Stem Glass, "Theme Formal Ware"
- Artist: Russel Wright (Designer)
- Medium: Glass
- Geographical Location: Tajimi, Japan
- Dates: 1963
- Dimensions: 4 1/8 x 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 in. (10.5 x 7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Markings: on bottom, paper label: "DESIGN For S.I.P. JAPAN"; "Russel Wright" (in script).
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf N
- Accession Number: 83.108.114
- Image: 83.108.114_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
"Theme Formal Ware" pattern. Ogival shaped cup, colorless glass with white opaque streak near rim, on slightly spreading opaque stem.
CONDITION: Good, slight grime and scratches scattered generally.