Sugar Bowl, Studio Line
- Artist: Raymond Loewy (Designer)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Germany
- Dates: ca. 1954
- Dimensions: 3 1/8 x 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 in. (7.9 x 9.8 x 9.8 cm)
- Markings: Printed on bottom, in black on white ground: "CONTINENTAL CHINA / (logo of "R" underneath a crown) / DESIGNED BY / (in script) Raymond Loewy / GERMANY"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf I
- Accession Number: 1994.61.14
- Image: 1994.61.13_1994.61.12a-b_1994.61.14_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
"Studio Line" porcelain sugar bowl, white body with vitreous glaze; bulbous-shaped body; wide opening has undulating contour (two rounded opposing peaks and two rounded opposing valleys).