- Artist: Pairpoint Manufacturing Company (Maker)
- Medium: Silverplate
- Geographical Location: New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
- Dates: ca. 1885
- Dimensions: 4 13/16 x 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 in. (12.2 x 7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on bottom: "PAIRPOINT MFG CO / QUADRUPLE [company logo] PLATE / NEW BEDFORD MASS"; 1602"
- Inscriptions: Applied paper label in interior of bowl: "CHRISTIE'S / 54 / 10.21.89"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 6B
- Accession Number: 1994.119.3
- Image: 1994.119.2a-c_1994.119.3_1994.119.4.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Silverplate goblet; part of set with pitcher and stand (1994.119.2a-c) and a matching goblet (1994.119.4). Downward tapering polished cylindrical bowl, with cup-shaped bottom. Asymmetrical incised floral decoration in the Japanese taste on one half of bowl; molded segmented horizontal band around lower portion of bowl with alternating stylized floral motifs. Tripartite flared stem with central knob, resting on broad polished, flat, slightly raised base.