- Artist: Roy Lichtenstein (Designer)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Bavaria, Germany
- Dates: 1984
- Dimensions: 3 x 6 x 4 1/8in. (7.6 x 15.2 x 10.5cm)
- Markings: Printed on base in gray underglaze within a circle: "Rosen[mark consisting of X surmounted by crown]thal [in script and underscored] / limitierte kunstreihen / GERMANY / Roy Lichtenstein 100/24 / Roy Lichtenstein [facsimile signature]". The number 24 is in a darker gray color.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf C
- Accession Number: 1994.107.3
- Image: 1994.107.1-.5_transp552.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Creamer, porcelain. White body with black, green. Light blue, dark blue and silver-lustre glaze. Rounded bulbous body with circular foot, flaring lip-rim, and applied c-shaped handle. All-over abstract pattern of lines and dots in Pop Art style on exterior and rim.
Condition: Excellent, normal wear and tear on bottom rim.